Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Storage Full

I cannot use my iPad anymore, all the storage is used by Other and System files. I can fit a few apps on only, and that is all. How do I clear this a space? Thank you for any help!

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 12:17 PM

The best way to resolve this is to backup your iPad --> Back up iPad - Apple Support

Then restore your iPad from backup --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

I see your iPad has only 16GB total storage. That's woefully inadequate in today's world. Apple no longer sells ANY iPad with less than 64GB internal memory. You might want to give consideration to retiring your 2014 era iPad in favor of a newer, more modern device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2022 12:17 PM in response to jaked1991

The best way to resolve this is to backup your iPad --> Back up iPad - Apple Support

Then restore your iPad from backup --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

I see your iPad has only 16GB total storage. That's woefully inadequate in today's world. Apple no longer sells ANY iPad with less than 64GB internal memory. You might want to give consideration to retiring your 2014 era iPad in favor of a newer, more modern device.

iPad Storage Full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.