Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money

I got a subscription for a app that I thought was $9 it took $94 out of my account !! I canceled the subscription immediately. Is there anyway for me to get my money back? When I look at my purchase history on the App Store it says pending but it already took the money out of my account

Edit: I seen this in a confirmation email I got

i canceled the subscription immediately but still got charged?

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 8:02 PM

Cancelling a subscription or deleting an App does not reverse the transaction made.

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2022 8:02 PM in response to Atlas0819

Cancelling a subscription or deleting an App does not reverse the transaction made.

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

Money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.