Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad starts to upload my iPhone photos but it gets stuck

Recently My iPad starts to upload my iPhone photos but it gets stuck and nothing happens

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 6:47 AM

Hey there Bearwood1,

You can use iCloud Photos on all your Apple devices so that your photos can upload and display across all your devices. Check out this guide to learn more: Set up iCloud Photos on all your devices - Apple Support.

To turn on iCloud Photos, go to Settings >  [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photos.

iCloud Photos automatically uploads the photos and videos you take and stores them in their original format at full resolution. You can access your photos and videos in iCloud Photos on any device where you’re signed in with the same Apple ID.

You can view the above information and more here: Use iCloud Photos on iPhone - Apple Support.

Make sure that both the iPhone and iPad are up-to-date and connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network when attempting to complete this photo transfer process.

Kind regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 6:47 AM in response to Bearwood1

Hey there Bearwood1,

You can use iCloud Photos on all your Apple devices so that your photos can upload and display across all your devices. Check out this guide to learn more: Set up iCloud Photos on all your devices - Apple Support.

To turn on iCloud Photos, go to Settings >  [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photos.

iCloud Photos automatically uploads the photos and videos you take and stores them in their original format at full resolution. You can access your photos and videos in iCloud Photos on any device where you’re signed in with the same Apple ID.

You can view the above information and more here: Use iCloud Photos on iPhone - Apple Support.

Make sure that both the iPhone and iPad are up-to-date and connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network when attempting to complete this photo transfer process.

Kind regards!

My iPad starts to upload my iPhone photos but it gets stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.