Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is apple charging me $9.99 monthly

Why is am I seeing a $9.99 charge each month on my credit card from Apple? I don't use Apple Music or anything!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 7:30 AM

You probably subscribed to something without realizing it. Check your active subscriptions to find what is charging you. click here-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

5 replies

Apr 14, 2022 8:43 AM in response to 10butterflies

10butterflies wrote:

What’s odd is that I also am receiving two $9.99 charge within 2 days of each other (for a total of $19.98), but I am only subscribed to Apple Music (I checked). I canceled the news subscription September 22, 2021, but am still being charged for that. How do I stop that charge, sort of changing my bank account?

If it was cancelled, then it cannot be charging you anymore. There's no way for a canceled subscription to continue charging you. It simply cannot happen.

There has to be something else.

If you are the Family Organizer in a Family Sharing group, then check the other Family members accounts as they may be subscribed to something but you re paying for it.

If you changed Apple IDs at any point, check your old Apple ID for active subscriptions. Unless you cancelled them before changing the Apple ID, they would not on their own be ended.

Why is apple charging me $9.99 monthly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.