Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to record a phone call on an iPhone

I have a apple I phone 8 plus with IOS 15.3. Was wondering if I can record a phone call conversation

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 3:25 PM

You need to update your iPhone to iOS 15.4.1 and to record a phone call you can use any third party app there are bunch of them in the App Store , don’t know if that is legal to do

2 replies

Apr 14, 2022 3:24 PM in response to Willie1948

If you are referring to call recording...

Call recording in many countries is legally not permitted.

There are many third-party apps that you may use.

However, I live in India and am very skeptical about "this" use because Supreme Court of India has recognized the right to privacy as a fundamental right under Article 21 of the Constitution as a part of the right to “life” and “personal liberty”

Rethink about it and if you still think otherwise, you may please provide --> Product Feedback - Apple <-- here

How to record a phone call on an iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.