Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update telephone number in Apple Pay ?

I have update new number with my bank, in iCloud, appke Id. Call Apple customer service and my software wasn’t up-to-date to 15. Four. Updated the software restarted and it still will not let me update with the new number. My old number keeps showing how do I get this resolved?

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 1:05 AM

Hello!

If you want to update your telephone number please try one of the following steps. Choose the device that you are wanting to update it on.

• iPhone: go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > scroll down to Transaction Defaults and update your delivery address, email address and phone number.
  • Apple Watch: in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay > scroll down to Transaction Defaults and update your delivery address, email address and phone number.
  • iPad: go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > scroll down to Transaction Defaults and update your delivery address, email address and phone number.
  • Mac with Touch ID: in System Preferences, go to Wallet & Apple Pay > Click Contact and Shipping, and update your delivery address, email address and phone number. 

If that does not resolve your issue, you can remove your card all together from Apple Pay. Then restart your device and then add your card back again to Apple Pay.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 1:05 AM in response to cherylfromarcher

Hello!

If you want to update your telephone number please try one of the following steps. Choose the device that you are wanting to update it on.

• iPhone: go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > scroll down to Transaction Defaults and update your delivery address, email address and phone number.
  • Apple Watch: in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay > scroll down to Transaction Defaults and update your delivery address, email address and phone number.
  • iPad: go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > scroll down to Transaction Defaults and update your delivery address, email address and phone number.
  • Mac with Touch ID: in System Preferences, go to Wallet & Apple Pay > Click Contact and Shipping, and update your delivery address, email address and phone number. 

If that does not resolve your issue, you can remove your card all together from Apple Pay. Then restart your device and then add your card back again to Apple Pay.

Cheers!

How to update telephone number in Apple Pay ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.