Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy an iPhone 11 in the USA and use it in South Africa?

Can I buy a iPhone 11 in the USA and use it in South Africa?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:11 AM

Yes. If bought directly from Apple, they are unlocked and can be used with any carrier around the world.

Do note however, warranty will only be valid in the US, and you will need to physically take the iPhone back to the US if you need and service or repair. Apple stores and service providers in SA will not repair or support a device from outside the country, and Apple in the US will not accept international shipments for service and repair.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 9:11 AM in response to Johankriek

Yes. If bought directly from Apple, they are unlocked and can be used with any carrier around the world.

Do note however, warranty will only be valid in the US, and you will need to physically take the iPhone back to the US if you need and service or repair. Apple stores and service providers in SA will not repair or support a device from outside the country, and Apple in the US will not accept international shipments for service and repair.

Can I buy an iPhone 11 in the USA and use it in South Africa?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.