Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What can I do to protect my info since my iPhone was stolen?

What can I do to protect my info as my phone was stolen and is not showing on find my app

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:43 AM

Hey there!

Thanks for asking the community.

I'm sorry to hear about your iPhone being lost or stolen. I definitely understand how frustrating things like this can be.

From personal experience, the most important thing is to make sure that you know your AppleID password. It may be helpful to change your AppleID password by following the guidance of Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Another thing is to make sure that you've changed passwords on all accounts, especially with those that have bank details. However, if your iPhone was set up with a passcode, you should be good, as there is no way to get around a passcode that's been already set up.

Apple also has this article about using Find My. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

Hope this helped!

• TurtleGlo
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 9:43 AM in response to jenniferfromsan pedro

Hey there!

Thanks for asking the community.

I'm sorry to hear about your iPhone being lost or stolen. I definitely understand how frustrating things like this can be.

From personal experience, the most important thing is to make sure that you know your AppleID password. It may be helpful to change your AppleID password by following the guidance of Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Another thing is to make sure that you've changed passwords on all accounts, especially with those that have bank details. However, if your iPhone was set up with a passcode, you should be good, as there is no way to get around a passcode that's been already set up.

Apple also has this article about using Find My. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

Hope this helped!

• TurtleGlo

What can I do to protect my info since my iPhone was stolen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.