Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incorrectly entered my Apple ID password and got locked out. Now I have to wait 14 days for reset. Support was no help. Is this normal? Seems ridiculous to have a 2 week wait for a simple account unlock

Incorrectly entered my Apple ID password and got locked out. Now I have to wait 14 days for reset. Support was no help. Is this normal? Seems ridiculous to have a 2 week wait for a simple account unlock

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 5:33 PM

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback   -

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2022 5:33 PM in response to daisy skipper

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback   -

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.