Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV cannot find any Bluetooth devices. I have tried pairing with multiple speakers and it just keeps searching, never finding a connection. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting listed in the support suggestions.

Apple TV cannot find any Bluetooth devices. I have tried pairing with multiple speakers and it just keeps searching, never finding a connection. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting listed in the support suggestions. How do I fix this problem?

Apple TV 3, 8

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 12:30 AM

Apple TV (3rd generation) is not compatible with bluetooth speakers. That ability came with later models.

The only bluetooth device that the 3rd generation model can connect to, is a wireless keyboard. Apple TV (3rd generation) technical specifications - Apple

1 reply

Apple TV cannot find any Bluetooth devices. I have tried pairing with multiple speakers and it just keeps searching, never finding a connection. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting listed in the support suggestions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.