You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music glitch?

I’ve had Apple Music for a long time and have never had much problems until a month ago where almost all of my music got un downloaded and the download music wouldn’t play offline, I downloaded most of my music again but it still wouldn’t play them. Then after a week randomly my downloaded music would play offline again, it would stay nice for about two days and than go back to not being able to listen to my downloaded music offline.

I’ve tryed cleaning up storage, downloading and re downloading my music, and updating Apple Music and nothing worked. I really don’t know what to do anymore.

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 9:25 PM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2022 3:31 PM in response to kasha33

Hi kasha33, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are experiencing issues playing your downloaded song from Apple Music.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

When you play a song, does it seem like the song is playing but there is no sound or the music does not play at all? Are you receiving any error messages?

Also, do you have a different Apple device that is signed in to the same Apple ID? If yes, are you experiencing a similar issue with your other device?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check for a software update.

While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating to the latest software version for your device can help isolate potential software issues. 

Kindly secure a backup and update.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

Apple Music glitch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.