Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders app doesn’t work on brand new iPhone 13 Pro

So I’ve just switched to iOS from Android recently and I’m having difficulties with the Reminders app.

I ask Siri to set a reminder, they are displayed in the Reminders app correctly, but when the time comes, there is no push notification or sound at all. Going into the app displays them as overdue.

What’s the deal? I haven’t messed with the settings for anything. I’ve tried several fixes including turning them off and on for iCloud, restarting my phone, making sure the notifications are on etc.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 2:41 AM

Also, for what it’s worth, one of the fixes suggests checking on Settings - Notifications - Reminders, but the Reminders app is not listed there.

I have also tried reinstalling the Reminders app to no avail.

2 replies

Apr 16, 2022 2:46 AM in response to Yeahrightbuddy

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, and/or in this (and subsequent) pages:--> Add reminders on iPhone – Apple Support (UK), I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Reminders app doesn’t work on brand new iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.