Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

92GB Photo Storage

Why is my iPad photo storage so high? I originally had a lot of photos and videos and the storage was at 90GB, I deleted about 75% of it all (now I have 274 pics, 27 videos) and my photo storage has went up even higher to 92GB. On the other hand my phone (with 1000 pictures and 200 videos) is at 10GB with all the photos and vids but once I deleted about 50% of it my photo storage went down to 3GB on my iPhone. Whats happening? Why is it like this? I have iCloud sync on but my iCloud storage is max (5GB) and the majority of them aren’t updated onto iCloud.

Thanks!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 4:55 AM

Never mind, turns out my recently deleted had 1000+ in it and that’s what caused it to go so high, now that I’ve cleared it all my photos storage is only 12.8GB. If anyone else was having this problem just check your recently deleted incase you have anything there.

1 reply

92GB Photo Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.