Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Max default zoom

What zoom is the default zoom when you open up the Apple Camera App? I feel like it’s changed since I used the zoom. (The zoom level that it’s set on when I open up the camera app) iOS 15.4.1

Any suggestions, thoughts & advice are appreciated, thanks.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 9:15 AM

Hello

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Your default zoom is 1x.

"Zoom in or out

• On all models, open Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out.
  • On iPhone models with Dual and Triple camera systems, toggle between 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 2.5x, and 3x to quickly zoom in or out (depending on your model). For a more precise zoom, touch and hold the zoom controls, then drag the slider right or left."

More information can be found here: iPhone camera basics

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 9:15 AM in response to jasonflying

Hello

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Your default zoom is 1x.

"Zoom in or out

• On all models, open Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out.
  • On iPhone models with Dual and Triple camera systems, toggle between 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 2.5x, and 3x to quickly zoom in or out (depending on your model). For a more precise zoom, touch and hold the zoom controls, then drag the slider right or left."

More information can be found here: iPhone camera basics

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers!

iPhone 13 Pro Max default zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.