Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown watch paired to my phone

I accidentally realized last night that I had an Apple Watch paired to my phone that I didn’t put there. The watch was named Elaina s Apple Watch and the location had been seen yesterday morning. I noticed it in my devices in the find my friend location area. I don’t know how long this has been there. Is renter a way to figure out who paired it?

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 1:28 PM

You said this appears in the People section of Find My? Could this be someone that you share your location with, a friend? The Watch is not paired to your phone unless it is appearing in Bluetooth. If it is appearing in the People section of Find My, it is someone that you are sharing your location with and they are sharing theirs. If you tap on this name in the list, you have the option to Stop sharing your location if you wish. But I'm guessing it is someone that you know that is sharing their location.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2022 1:28 PM in response to hunibuni9044

You said this appears in the People section of Find My? Could this be someone that you share your location with, a friend? The Watch is not paired to your phone unless it is appearing in Bluetooth. If it is appearing in the People section of Find My, it is someone that you are sharing your location with and they are sharing theirs. If you tap on this name in the list, you have the option to Stop sharing your location if you wish. But I'm guessing it is someone that you know that is sharing their location.

Unknown watch paired to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.