Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connect to itunes

my iphone is disabled and i want to know how iwil connect to the itunes to open my iphone

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 2:39 PM

Have you forgotten your passcode?, 

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK)

See also the following Apple articles:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes”

If a message says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2022 2:39 PM in response to oula17

Have you forgotten your passcode?, 

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK)

See also the following Apple articles:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes”

If a message says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" – Apple Support (UK)

connect to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.