Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have enought space in my icloud but device say that there is no enouth space

I'm trying to back up mu iphone 6s so i can use my new iphone 13 pro, but i keep receiving the message that there is no enough space in my icloud.

that is not correct, i have more than enough space there.

thank you

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 8:56 PM

elainetimerman Said:

"i have enought space in my icloud but device say that there is no enouth space: I'm trying to back up mu iphone 6s so i can use my new iphone 13 pro, but i keep receiving the message that there is no enough space in my iCloud. that is not correct, i have more than enough space there. thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud Storage:

So, how much free storage do you have on iCloud? You may need to purchase more.

1. Go Here: How to Back Up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If you get an alert says that you don't have enough iCloud storage space to complete the backup, follow the onscreen steps to buy more storage.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2022 8:56 PM in response to elainetimerman

elainetimerman Said:

"i have enought space in my icloud but device say that there is no enouth space: I'm trying to back up mu iphone 6s so i can use my new iphone 13 pro, but i keep receiving the message that there is no enough space in my iCloud. that is not correct, i have more than enough space there. thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting iCloud Storage:

So, how much free storage do you have on iCloud? You may need to purchase more.

1. Go Here: How to Back Up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If you get an alert says that you don't have enough iCloud storage space to complete the backup, follow the onscreen steps to buy more storage.

i have enought space in my icloud but device say that there is no enouth space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.