Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get the battery percentage to show on my phone

How do I get the battery percentage to show on my iPhone13, thank you.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 6:06 AM

Unfortunately it won’t display a numeric %’age on the battery icon of main/home screen (like on a Mac).

The closest you can get is to activate the Battery Widget.

Then, battery state displays on a nice big screen w/ a single right-swipe from the home screen.

See:

Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 6:06 AM in response to Jqapple74

Unfortunately it won’t display a numeric %’age on the battery icon of main/home screen (like on a Mac).

The closest you can get is to activate the Battery Widget.

Then, battery state displays on a nice big screen w/ a single right-swipe from the home screen.

See:

Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

Apr 19, 2022 3:45 AM in response to Jqapple74

On your iPhone 13 swipe down from the top-right corner. The battery percentage is viewable while in any app, as well as from the Home Screen and Lock Screen.

From the iPhone User Guide (iOS 15):

See the iPhone battery percentage in the status bar

• On an iPhone with Face ID: Swipe down from the top-right corner.
  • On an iPhone with a Home button: Go to Settings > Battery, then turn on Battery Percentage.

how do i get the battery percentage to show on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.