Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sweatcoin App on Apple Watch

Hello,

I would like to link my sweatcoin account on my Apple Watch. But if I download the app on the watch then I can access and use sweatcoin only with my ID apple (credentials of my sweatcoin account are different). How I can move further this situation and link my existing sweatcoin account?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 11:04 AM

iGsfac,

Thanks for the reply. If the steps in the post above didn't help with the account issue, we recommend contacting the developer directly. They'll in the best position to help with their software/account. How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Best wishes.

3 replies

Apr 18, 2022 9:42 AM in response to iGsfac

Hi iGsfac,

To ensure that you're provided the best support in regards to this matter, we recommend that you connect with the Sweatcoin. Here's a link to their contact information: Sweatcoin: Healthier planet. Healthier, wealthier you

You might also find the information in their help section useful as well: Can I use wearables like Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin or Android Wear with Sweatcoin? – Sweatcoin

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Sweatcoin App on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.