Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 quit recieving emails?

I have a iphone 7 that has been working fine and now does not receive emails

I know email is still working, in that my surface pro is still functioning properly.

ist noticed it a week ago and did not change anything in settings.

Hope someone can help me. I am not very tech savy.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 5:09 PM

Thank you Britany. I had to get all the way to the bottom, but your advice worked. FYI somehow my Yahoo passwrd on the iphone got changed.

Thank you and blessings to your family

Sincerely, Park Blaine

3 replies

Apr 18, 2022 11:48 AM in response to park260

Hello park260,

If you're unable to receive emails on your iPhone, please check out the following link for some things to check, and steps to try: If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Before getting started with the steps in the above link, please check out this information from the "Before you begin" part of that same page as well:

Before you begin

There are a few things to keep in mind and check:

• When you make an iOS or iPadOS backup in iCloud or iTunes, it backs up your mail settings, but not your email. If you delete or change your email account settings, previously downloaded emails might be removed from your device.
• Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet.
• Check with your email service provider to find out if there's a service outage.
• If you can't access your email, or you can't send and receive messages with your @icloud.com email address, learn what to do.

Take care!

iphone 7 quit recieving emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.