Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my phone number on my iPad for FaceTime

When I go to Change the Send and Receive address its locked on my email for my Apple ID. How can I change it to my phone number?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 8:45 PM

Hello Anthony_C1013, I'm assuming the phone number you want to use from your iPhone. On you iPad go to Settings > FaceTime > Enable Calls from iPhone. The number should show up under the "You can be reached by FaceTime at" and also show up in the Caller ID. If not Also check under your Apple ID > Name, Phone Numbers, Email > Reachable AT. Edit and or Add your Phone Number if needed. Back under FaceTime you should be to select you phone number.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 8:45 PM in response to Anthony_C1013

Hello Anthony_C1013, I'm assuming the phone number you want to use from your iPhone. On you iPad go to Settings > FaceTime > Enable Calls from iPhone. The number should show up under the "You can be reached by FaceTime at" and also show up in the Caller ID. If not Also check under your Apple ID > Name, Phone Numbers, Email > Reachable AT. Edit and or Add your Phone Number if needed. Back under FaceTime you should be to select you phone number.

How do I get my phone number on my iPad for FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.