Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change my Apple Watch battery

I want to change my apple watch battery

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 9:34 PM

You can check your Apple Watch's Battery Health in Settings > Battery > Battery Health. As a general rule of thumb, you should start to notice impacts when this number falls below 80%. If your Apple Watch battery isn't performing as expected, you can go to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help with replacing your Watch's battery. This service costs $79 US, but prices vary by region. You can Contact Support to make an appointment at a store or send your Watch in for service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2022 9:34 PM in response to TrunBB

You can check your Apple Watch's Battery Health in Settings > Battery > Battery Health. As a general rule of thumb, you should start to notice impacts when this number falls below 80%. If your Apple Watch battery isn't performing as expected, you can go to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help with replacing your Watch's battery. This service costs $79 US, but prices vary by region. You can Contact Support to make an appointment at a store or send your Watch in for service.

I want to change my Apple Watch battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.