Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

want to delete game files stored on my phone I want to delete a game from apple game canter

want to delete game files stored on my phone I want to delete a game from apple game canter

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 4:17 PM

Hi soe173,

If the game you want to delete is on a subscription you will need to cancel the subscription

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Re: "delete a game from apple game canter"

and

"delete game files stored on my phone"

See if the methods given in this discussion thread (link below) for each of the above deletions will help guide you:

How can i delete all game data from my ga… - Apple Community

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 4:17 PM in response to soe173

Hi soe173,

If the game you want to delete is on a subscription you will need to cancel the subscription

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Re: "delete a game from apple game canter"

and

"delete game files stored on my phone"

See if the methods given in this discussion thread (link below) for each of the above deletions will help guide you:

How can i delete all game data from my ga… - Apple Community

All the best :-)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.