Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity badges not awarded

I’ve ignored this issue up till now but I’m wondering why 1000 day award has still not happened. I upgrade the watch every year so on the 7 at the moment. Irritating.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 7:40 AM

14 replies

Apr 19, 2022 2:38 AM in response to blackbun

blackbun wrote:

So today my watch tells me that I’ve not done any exercise minutes despite completing over an hour each for yoga and traditional strength both of which have recorded the minutes accurately. Any thoughts anyone? Thank you.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/e7cd5af0-22e0-4a5a-8a42-2cd8cddaf03d

Where have the minutes been recorded?,in the health app or in the fitness app?.

Apr 19, 2022 9:10 AM in response to Community User

Dear fieryjack, if you ever need advice about flying tipplers, I’m your man,

thank you for taking the time out of your day to offer advice. It is gratefully appreciated and valued. Your advice has sorted two issues. First I finally (check the date) got the 1k award and secondly the watch is now recording minutes again although it still didn’t credit the 120 minutes of exercise first thing but I’m very happy especially given that my activity challenge is minutes based this month. No idea why this happened as I’ve not changed a thing on phone or watch and always keep them up to date but I am a realist an understand things happen. Have a great day.

Apr 19, 2022 2:50 AM in response to blackbun

Try this first;

On your iPhone in the Apple Watch App

Tap My Watch.

Tap General

Tap Reset on the General screen.

Tap Reset Sync Data on the Reset screen.

Then restart your watch.

Turn on airplane mode then turn it off again.

Apr 19, 2022 9:38 AM in response to blackbun

Yes,thanks for letting me know,option 2 has saved quite a few people's bacon on this forum.

Good luck and I hope you get many more badges in the future.

Activity badges not awarded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.