Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

None of my Bluetooth devices will pair with my new iPad Air

My Bluetooth devices will not pair with my new iPad Air, any suggestions?

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 8:04 AM

The most common issue is they are paired with a previous device and haven't been put in pairing mode to connect with the new device per the manufacturers pairing instructions.

The Related Article link at the top of this page, which brought you here offers suggestions you should try. But do make sure, if they are already paired with another device, that device is powered off and you have put your devices in Pairing Mode to connect with your new iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 8:04 AM in response to brendatw

The most common issue is they are paired with a previous device and haven't been put in pairing mode to connect with the new device per the manufacturers pairing instructions.

The Related Article link at the top of this page, which brought you here offers suggestions you should try. But do make sure, if they are already paired with another device, that device is powered off and you have put your devices in Pairing Mode to connect with your new iPad.

None of my Bluetooth devices will pair with my new iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.