Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro only playing in one ear on mac, but works for iphone

Whenever i connect my airpods pro to my macbook pro it only plays from the left ear. However when i use my airpods with my Iphone the sound plays in both ears. I can also hear the sound in both airpods when I connect them to my mac. This has never been the case before as the sound used to work for both airpods.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 8:55 PM

vinjarrust Said:

"Airpods pro only playing in one ear on mac, but works for iphone: Whenever i connect my airpods pro to my macbook pro it only plays from the left ear. However when i use my airpods with my Iphone the sound plays in both ears.[...]"

-------

Adjust the Balance Accordingly:

Go Here: Change the Sound Output Settings on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 8:55 PM in response to vinjarrust

vinjarrust Said:

"Airpods pro only playing in one ear on mac, but works for iphone: Whenever i connect my airpods pro to my macbook pro it only plays from the left ear. However when i use my airpods with my Iphone the sound plays in both ears.[...]"

-------

Adjust the Balance Accordingly:

Go Here: Change the Sound Output Settings on Mac - Apple Support

Airpods pro only playing in one ear on mac, but works for iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.