Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi how can I restore my new iPhone to include all my recent data and apps from my lost iPhone

How can I restore my new iPhone to include all my recent data and apps from my lost iPhone?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 4:08 PM

Did you back it up one way or another? Without that, there's nothing to recover the data from. And you'll need some form of backup to at least indicate what apps were being used and how they were arranged. That might be stored on iCloud. Apps are always reloaded from the App Store. If you've got an app that's been discontinued on the App Store, there's no getting it back.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2022 4:08 PM in response to Tropical007

Did you back it up one way or another? Without that, there's nothing to recover the data from. And you'll need some form of backup to at least indicate what apps were being used and how they were arranged. That might be stored on iCloud. Apps are always reloaded from the App Store. If you've got an app that's been discontinued on the App Store, there's no getting it back.

Hi how can I restore my new iPhone to include all my recent data and apps from my lost iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.