Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 running iOS 10.3.4 keeps getting iCloud Error: "Verification Failed - An unknown error ocurred"

I have an iPhone 6s and 5s and use iCloud on both. However, the last time I was able to access iCloud through the iPhone 5s (iOS 10.3.4) was on April 6th (iPhone 6s is fine using iCloud). Since then I cannot do anything related to iCloud on this phone and even when I try to sign out and it asks to disable "Find My Phone" first, I can't. Already tried everything suggested on internet forums and nothing worked.

Yesterday I googled and could see several users using iPhones or iPads with ios 10.3.4 are facing the same problem. Apparently it is an issue on Apple's side that they still haven't solved. Anyone had success in fixing this?

Thanks

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 5:30 AM

Apparently, the problem has been solved last night by Apple. Tried to connect to iCloud again and it worked. Back on iCloud again.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 5 running iOS 10.3.4 keeps getting iCloud Error: "Verification Failed - An unknown error ocurred"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.