Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I tried to add funds to my apple Id using UPI, the money got deducted from the account but the fund was not added.

Two days ago I tried to add funds to my apple Id using UPI, the money got deducted from the bank account but the fund was not added to the apple Id. I searched a lot on the internet but I did not find any solution that was helpful. I found a similar question in the forum but there wasn't any solution either, It said to wait for 48 hours because sometimes it can take some time to add the funds but since the funds are not yet added to the apple Id, I want to what's the next step I should take to resolve the issue?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 7:19 AM

Depending on your region/country, transferring money takes approximately 2 to 3 business days.

Contact Apple Support ->  Get Support (apple.com)

1 reply

When I tried to add funds to my apple Id using UPI, the money got deducted from the account but the fund was not added.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.