Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t connect my wireless Bose speaker

Can you help connect my Bose pls

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 9:13 AM

Assuming you're talking about a wireless (Bluetooth) Bose model, see this support article:--> Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, and/or this one:--> If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, please contact Bose support team.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2022 9:13 AM in response to Earthie

Assuming you're talking about a wireless (Bluetooth) Bose model, see this support article:--> Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, and/or this one:--> If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, please contact Bose support team.

Regards

Giulio

Apr 19, 2022 9:10 AM in response to Earthie

Most common issues with connecting Bluetooth accessories is they are already paired to another device, which may be powered on and nearby - OR when you try to connect them with your iPad, you have not put them in pairing mode per the manufacturers directions. Does either situation apply to you?

See this link for other options --> If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I can’t connect my wireless Bose speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.