Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Nike AppleWatch SE does not sync settings with the Nike Run Club App

Hello everyone, I have a Nike Applewatch SE Series, and since I bought it, being a NIKE edition watch, is simply does not sync settings with the NRC app. ie. if I set the countdown to 9 secs or wish to have the male feedback voice, it does not do it. It keeps the factory settings. No matter what I do, delet app, install app, reset settings, unpair watch, pair again, nothing seems to work. This did not hapen with my Applewatch 3 and is so frustrating. Anyone with the same problem? Any clues to what it might be happening to it? Help please... Thank you.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 9:33 AM

Hi Chiqui21,

We see you've done some thorough troubleshooting but are still running into issues with the settings for the Nike Run Club app. Based on the steps you've tried so far, we recommend getting in contact with Nike Run Club support directly to look into this further: Nike Customer Service

Let us know how it goes. Best wishes.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 9:33 AM in response to Chiqui21

Hi Chiqui21,

We see you've done some thorough troubleshooting but are still running into issues with the settings for the Nike Run Club app. Based on the steps you've tried so far, we recommend getting in contact with Nike Run Club support directly to look into this further: Nike Customer Service

Let us know how it goes. Best wishes.

My Nike AppleWatch SE does not sync settings with the Nike Run Club App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.