Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelled subscription purchases and still being billed

I have cancelled subscriptions (triple checked), canceled my credit cards linked to my account and added a new card and still my account is debited every month for these fees.

Also if there is no money in my account apple does numerous checks to the account and each check costs me R9,50. I roughly did a calculation now and they must have deducted over R600. I am sure it is more. I tried to remove the last card details I have on apple and the message I receive is that I have active subscriptions. How?? When I canceled them all. This is pure robbery and fraud and calling the apple call centre is beyond frustrating as it is people who don’t quite understand what I am saying. Checked hello Peter and it seems apple does this often. So what now? Who is going to refund my money you keep taking from my account??

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Cancelled subscription purchases and still being billed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.