Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple account has been disabled in iTunes

Dear apple support,

I hope my email finds you in good shape

I am getting in touch for the aim of reporting about a problem while trying to use my Apple Store. A message pop ups telling me that my apple account has been disabled in iTunes.

I would appreciate it if you can provide me with a solution as soon as possible.

regards,

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 3:09 PM

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2022 3:09 PM in response to soad193

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

My apple account has been disabled in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.