Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have been getting an error message when sending email's from Mail

I use an iCloud email address in the mail app built into iOS. Today I noticed that I was not receiving emails and when I try to send emails I get this message (see below), but the message still goes through.

I tried to remove the account, reconnect it, and used the connection doctor.

Still having issues, any thoughts?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 6:13 PM

Wsbridges wrote:

I use an iCloud email address in the mail app built into iOS. Today I noticed that I was not receiving emails and when I try to send emails I get this message (see below), but the message still goes through.

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/8adceb80-554c-4239-9f72-eb1c9c78a612

see if this is it for your Mail Append error :

Mail.app >Preferences> Accounts> Mailbox Behaviors> Sent Mailbox > Select "All Sent"

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2022 6:13 PM in response to Wsbridges

Wsbridges wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/8adceb80-554c-4239-9f72-eb1c9c78a612

see if this is it for your Mail Append error :

Mail.app >Preferences> Accounts> Mailbox Behaviors> Sent Mailbox > Select "All Sent"

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Have been getting an error message when sending email's from Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.