Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch when I press anything a buffering circle appears an must complete before selecting three number or function

I don’t know how to explain this when I press anything on my watch a circle appears and goes around my finger tip before selecting what I have pressed

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 2:41 PM

Hello Calvino75,

If you are seeing a spinning buffering wheel on your Apple Watch display after every selection, try unpairing your Apple Watch from your iPhone - Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support. This basic step can help with many unexpected issues.

You may also be referring to the blue ring that appears when Assistive Touch is enabled. If that sounds like what you're seeing, try the guidance in Use AssistiveTouch on your Apple Watch - Apple Support instead.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 2:41 PM in response to Calvino75

Hello Calvino75,

If you are seeing a spinning buffering wheel on your Apple Watch display after every selection, try unpairing your Apple Watch from your iPhone - Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support. This basic step can help with many unexpected issues.

You may also be referring to the blue ring that appears when Assistive Touch is enabled. If that sounds like what you're seeing, try the guidance in Use AssistiveTouch on your Apple Watch - Apple Support instead.

Have a great day!

My watch when I press anything a buffering circle appears an must complete before selecting three number or function

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.