Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can apple help block my phone if find my phone as turned off... Incase I provide my Google account

Someone help me block my device that was stolen. Find my iphone was off

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 12:38 AM

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device.

These are the only steps you can perform in such a situation:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 12:38 AM in response to Tusiime

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device.

These are the only steps you can perform in such a situation:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Apr 20, 2022 1:26 AM in response to Tusiime

No

Google accounts are just that, Google’s and so they do not have anything to do with apple or blocking/locating iPhones

in this case on order to block or find your iphone you need your icloud/appleID account

On a pc/ipad you go to icloud.com, log in with your apple ID and password and you will find a section called “Find My”

there you can see “all devices” in the upper central part of the screen on top of the map where you will see a list of your devices

from there, you can block it by putting lost mode or even initialise it to factory settings

Can apple help block my phone if find my phone as turned off... Incase I provide my Google account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.