Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delivery inquiries

Hi there Apple!

My name is Clyde and I am from Cebu City, Philippines. I ordered the Mac Mini M1 with the base model unit under apple education, having this as my first time ordering online since Power Mac stores don't really have stocks for this unit.

Should I worry on the delivery ob DHL, since the logistics here is Cebu is not really that certain when it comes to delivery etc.?

I know I'm a bit paranoid about this but I just want to make sure since the status of my delivery says "on hold".

Hope you can help me with this inquiry. All the best!

Clyde

Apple product fan

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 5:39 AM

Hello Clyde, from Australia. This is not an Apple support space, it is a user to user forum.

When you completed your online order you would have received confirmation of the order with an order number and an estimated date of delivery. The order remains pending until it is dispatched. It was my experience recently when, happily, I bought an M1 MacBook Pro online that the status was changed and the funds deducted when it was shipped. Unhappily, the Mac was for my wife so I didn't get to use it.

If you have any queries about the order you can contact Apple with the details on the order form.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 5:39 AM in response to Clydeyinso

Hello Clyde, from Australia. This is not an Apple support space, it is a user to user forum.

When you completed your online order you would have received confirmation of the order with an order number and an estimated date of delivery. The order remains pending until it is dispatched. It was my experience recently when, happily, I bought an M1 MacBook Pro online that the status was changed and the funds deducted when it was shipped. Unhappily, the Mac was for my wife so I didn't get to use it.

If you have any queries about the order you can contact Apple with the details on the order form.

Apr 20, 2022 5:48 AM in response to David McKinlay

I see. I thought this was apple support, only to know that this is an open forum. I sincerely apologize to the entire apple users here.

I will keep my hopes up that I'd receive my Mac Mini on or before the estimated date. As of your unfortunate circumstance, I do understand how sad it is. I did not experience this with a Mac product or any apple product, i could relate this with my new Jordans, only to know my brother wants it and used it. Lol

Anyway, thanks for the help!

God speed!

Clyde

Delivery inquiries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.