Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What this on my card off $2.10 ?

I was charged $:2.10 on my card ene in 1000 what is this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 7:17 AM

Read again -> Related Article -> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement

⤵️

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

👉 If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

👉 If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

See this Apple article: If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 7:17 AM in response to marcio103

Read again -> Related Article -> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement

⤵️

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

👉 If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

👉 If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

See this Apple article: If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

What this on my card off $2.10 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.