Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I merge my Apple Music from an old email address to a new email address?

how can I merge my Apple Music library from the original email address to a new email address?

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 8:36 AM

You cannot move content from one subscription to another. Best you can do is make notes before you close the old account and use those to build an Apple Music collection with the new one. Note any purchases from your old Apple ID will be ineligible in a new iCloud music library attached to a different Apple ID. You can however convert the tracks to MP3 or AAC and the converted tracks would work.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 8:36 AM in response to Help1609Apple

You cannot move content from one subscription to another. Best you can do is make notes before you close the old account and use those to build an Apple Music collection with the new one. Note any purchases from your old Apple ID will be ineligible in a new iCloud music library attached to a different Apple ID. You can however convert the tracks to MP3 or AAC and the converted tracks would work.

tt2

how can I merge my Apple Music from an old email address to a new email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.