Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID versus Apple password

Apple ID versus Apple password, i’m signing into Apple on my TV with my fire stick and they’re asking for my Apple ID and then they asked for an Apple password. I just have a password and I’m not sure what my ID is. Help!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 1:30 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -     

Other ways to find your Apple ID

You can check if you're signed in to the App Store, FaceTime, or Messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or check if you're signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.   

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 1:30 PM in response to sluggo22

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -     

Other ways to find your Apple ID

You can check if you're signed in to the App Store, FaceTime, or Messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or check if you're signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.   

Apr 20, 2022 10:21 AM in response to sluggo22

See this Apple article: Sign in with your Apple ID

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

👉 Your Apple ID is the account that you use to access all Apple services and make all of your devices work together seamlessly. After you log in, you can use the App Store, iCloud, iMessage, Apple Music, Apple TV+, and more. 

To protect your Apple ID you create a strong password.

Apple ID versus Apple password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.