Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch unable to check for update because it says its not connected to internet

Hi! I have an Apple watch series 5 and ive been trying to make use of it again by pairing with my iPhone 12 Pro but the pairing cant be completed because it wont start updating the watch. it says that its not connected to internet when in fact i have good and stable internet connected. i tried numerous solutions from the community (factory reset the watch, restarting iphone, resetting the network setting in iphone, changing language and region, uninstall and install the watch app, tried it with cellular data on and also off, tried it with the watch charging and also not charging)

I believe i tried everything ive seen on the internet and still.. nothing works

this frustrates me because ive been trying for more than a year now. please help.

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 1:47 AM

If you've tried everything then;

Similar questions

1 reply

apple watch unable to check for update because it says its not connected to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.