Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Don’t remember my iCloud password

How can I recover my iCloud password

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 6:02 PM

iCloud uses your Apple ID and password. If you only have one Apple ID, it would be the same ID and password as you used to log into this forum. If you have another and have forgotten the password, see the following: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies

Apr 21, 2022 11:34 PM in response to FoxFifth

No No No No you all keep saying that but about 1900 of us that click the "I have the same problem" button are begging you to get head out of your RAM and consider the possibility that.....

Once upon a time a long time ago we created an Apple ID with our iphone say and didn't set up any iCloud for years for whatever reason, deleted it, didn't use it and shunned it. Now some years later, we mature and tire of our misplaced trust in Googus and decide to bend over for the Apple cult instead.... and so sign up for an icloud email, with totally different handle etc, because our apple id is with a gmail account remember, so now we have an apple id with s***@gmail.com AND an iCloud email account s***@icloud.com, and even bought some iCloud drive storage to go with it....

Here is a problem: Lets say Im setting up an email client on my Linux box, and go thru the process of adding all my accumulated email accounts that include gmail, icloud, and outlook email addresses and their respective passwords BUT TRAGEDY suddenly dawns after I realize I don't remember the password for the s***@icloud.com PASSWORD and searching everywhere thru my ipad and online ends in frustration because IT IS NOT THE SAME PASSWORD AS THE APPLE ID GMAIL PASSWORD AND OUTSIDE OF MY IPAD I CANT SIGN INTO ICLOUD EMAIL.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Don’t remember my iCloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.