Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I have been being charged for months with apple music. I tried canceling my subscription in November. I want to know how I can get refunded.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 11:20 PM

Hi

use this link https://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Some purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books or other Apple services might be eligible for a refund. You can use any device with a web browser to request a refund.

How to request a refund

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to", then choose "Request a refund". 

1. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  2. Choose the app, subscription or other item, then choose Submit. If you've been charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

• If the charge is pending, you can't request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you don't know why you've been charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organiser, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method will appear.

If you've already requested a refund

Check the status of your refund request.

please remember you may not get a refund. It will take 48 hours for a response

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 11:20 PM in response to rcarlson8714

Hi

use this link https://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Some purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books or other Apple services might be eligible for a refund. You can use any device with a web browser to request a refund.

How to request a refund

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to", then choose "Request a refund". 

1. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  2. Choose the app, subscription or other item, then choose Submit. If you've been charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

• If the charge is pending, you can't request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
  • If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
  • If you don't know why you've been charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organiser, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method will appear.

If you've already requested a refund

Check the status of your refund request.

please remember you may not get a refund. It will take 48 hours for a response

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.