Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify on Apple Watch SE

Is there a way to put Spotify on the home screen of the Apple Watch SE? I already have the app downloaded on my Iphone and on my Apple Watch. I want to put the app on my home screen so I won't have to go to the app layout screen and select Spotify from there each time. Currently I have Pandora on the home screen as you can see in the image. I want to replace that with Spotify.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 11:19 AM

Hi anim8me,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! If a complication is available for Spotify, you can hold down your display and then tap Edit. Tap the complication to select it and turn the Digital Crown until you locate the Spotify app. When finish, press the digital crown to save it.

Check out this article for more information: Customize the watch face - Apple Support

Hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 11:19 AM in response to anim8me

Hi anim8me,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! If a complication is available for Spotify, you can hold down your display and then tap Edit. Tap the complication to select it and turn the Digital Crown until you locate the Spotify app. When finish, press the digital crown to save it.

Check out this article for more information: Customize the watch face - Apple Support

Hope that helps!

Spotify on Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.