Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fraudster tricked my aunt into purchasing an apple card

My 91 year old aunt just got tricked into purchasing an apple card but fortunately didn't send it off to the fraudster. How can she get a refund? She doesn't use apple products.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 3:14 PM

Try the following from About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted.

They normally aren't refundable according to Legal - iTunes Gift Cards and Codes - Apple but the above may have some option to help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2022 3:14 PM in response to Epicureangal

Try the following from About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support

If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted.

They normally aren't refundable according to Legal - iTunes Gift Cards and Codes - Apple but the above may have some option to help.

fraudster tricked my aunt into purchasing an apple card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.