Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple watch series 4 won't pair to my Iphone 13 Pro Max

I haven't used my apple watch since I upgraded to a newer phone, and now that I am attempting to pair it to my iPhone it refuses to work. The problem that I am running in to, specifically, is that the Watch app tells me that my watch needs updated, but when it goes to search for updates it instead tells me that my iOS needs updated on my phone. It is completely up to date, but I cannot get any farther than this when attempting to pair the two devices. I have tried restarting both the watch and my phone, resetting the watch, deleting and redownloading the Watch app on my phone, and forgetting and reconnecting to my Wifi. These are all suggestions that I have seen while looking for answers on how to fix this problem yet none of them seem to be working at all and I keep ending up with the same exact problem. I would like to know if there are any solutions other than buying a new one which I'd rather not do at the moment.

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 7:39 PM

At this point, your best option may be to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible, use the online Apple Support option. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

My apple watch series 4 won't pair to my Iphone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.