Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The other person can't hear my voice

Hello, I have a problem with my phone at the level of the microphone, the connection is not heard by the other party

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 1:02 AM

See -> iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues

iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues - Apple Support

Apple has determined that a very small percentage of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro devices may experience sound issues due to a component that might fail on the receiver module. 

Affected devices were manufactured between October 2020 and April 2021.

If your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro does not emit sound from the receiver when you make or receive calls, it may be eligible for service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 1:02 AM in response to mouhsine80

See -> iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues

iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Service Programme for No Sound Issues - Apple Support

Apple has determined that a very small percentage of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro devices may experience sound issues due to a component that might fail on the receiver module. 

Affected devices were manufactured between October 2020 and April 2021.

If your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro does not emit sound from the receiver when you make or receive calls, it may be eligible for service.

The other person can't hear my voice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.