Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google maps speed limit

I use google maps on ios and I cant see speed limit/my actual speed anywhere on the screen. (In settings too)I read that it should be available in my country (Czech republic). My ios and google maps are update (15.4.1 ios 6.14.2 maps) Cant you see where the problem could possible be?

I asked on official google community also but without any meaningful answer so I am trying it here.

Thank you for your answer.

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 12:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 12:51 AM

You will not see your actual speed on Google Maps

Speed limits are only available if your country implementation provides them and only Google can answer that.

Have you tried Apple Maps? If speed limits are not shown there either then it could be a geographical problem with your country.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 12:51 AM in response to Muchii

You will not see your actual speed on Google Maps

Speed limits are only available if your country implementation provides them and only Google can answer that.

Have you tried Apple Maps? If speed limits are not shown there either then it could be a geographical problem with your country.

Google maps speed limit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.