Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound on my iphone 6 plus

Hi everyone, I would like to for ask some advice regarding my iphone 6 plus. the recent videos have taken with it have no sound at all. what should I do?

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 3:01 AM

If you have a computer transfer to videos to the computer & do the videos have sound?

See -> Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

iPhone 6 Plus is an outdated iPhone (9 september 2014), that may be the cause of the problem.

If the problem persists, visit an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Reseller in your region for assistance to diagnose the problem. And they could offer a possible solution.

You will first have to make an appointment due to the pandemic.

See: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 3:01 AM in response to tsakani193

If you have a computer transfer to videos to the computer & do the videos have sound?

See -> Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

iPhone 6 Plus is an outdated iPhone (9 september 2014), that may be the cause of the problem.

If the problem persists, visit an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Reseller in your region for assistance to diagnose the problem. And they could offer a possible solution.

You will first have to make an appointment due to the pandemic.

See: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apr 24, 2022 11:32 PM in response to tsakani193

tsakani193 wrote: "I believe so though, I didn’t get my iPhone straight from iStore... I bought it as a preowned iPhone"

Apple's iPhone User Guide says: "If your iPhone isn’t working as expected, you can try restarting it by turning it off, then turning it back on.":

Turn iPhone on or off - Apple Support

...But if no luck with that, your choice is to either have a qualified technician look at it or buy a newer model iPhone that will run the latest iOS 15:

iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 are compatible with these devices

õ¿õ¬

No sound on my iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.