Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to display the watch face

My watch has stopped displaying the watch face (the view with the time).

How do I get the watch face back?

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 11:50 AM

drummer45 wrote:

I fixed this. It turns out that pressing the Digital Crown did take me to the watch face, but to a different view of that face, namely, a view that was of calendar items. I swiped left and saw the time.

It sounds as if you have more than one watch face installed. You can switch between them by swiping. If you only want to have one on your watch, open the Watch app on your phone and tap "Edit" to the right of "My Faces". You can then delete the ones you don't want.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 11:50 AM in response to drummer45

drummer45 wrote:

I fixed this. It turns out that pressing the Digital Crown did take me to the watch face, but to a different view of that face, namely, a view that was of calendar items. I swiped left and saw the time.

It sounds as if you have more than one watch face installed. You can switch between them by swiping. If you only want to have one on your watch, open the Watch app on your phone and tap "Edit" to the right of "My Faces". You can then delete the ones you don't want.

how to display the watch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.